Ferndale Contract Manufacturing is proud to offer our clients warehousing services in our state-of-the-art facility. Our 28,000 sq ft. temperature-controlled warehouse is cGMP and FDA regulated and ready for the storage of finished products as well as raw materials and components. Products are organized in racks using a locator system (Aisle, Level, Bin) and we also have an additional 13,000 sq ft. of non-temperate controlled storage if necessary.
All warehouse personnel are trained and re-certified every two years (CFR49 – Ground Shipping & IATA – Air and International Shipping) to ship and handle hazardous shipments.
- DQSA Compliance
- Full EDI and ASN capabilities
- Computerized warehouse management system
- All transactions from receipt, to inspection, to distribution are tracked and recorded
- Warehouse inventory management system including weekly cycle counts
- Full range of storage including segregation of materials based on status
- Distribution and order fulfillment for Domestic and International customers
- Full truckload, LTL and small package shipping